Tuesday 1 November 2011

I'm on the next plane out there - my reply to Justin

Having thought about Justin's situation very carefully, I decided to consult my friends Mr Duckworth and Mrs Mitchell for leagl advice. They are now packing their bags to accompany me on a trip to see Justin and make sure the people who are trying to extort money from him are brough to justice! Let's see how he reacts to this one!! I did a bit of reseach to find out who was in charge over there and Mrs Mitchell  (who works for the US Embassy) has contacted him to demand Justins release immediately!! 




My darling, sweet Justin.


I am beside myself with worry about your current situation. I cannot bear to think of you being abused by these terrible men. You say you are on your knees, whatever you do, keep your mouth shut or you don't know what they may shove in there whilst you are in that position!


As you know, I myself am a reputable business woman, having made my millions through my business Merkins and Gherkins. I have many contacts in business and such so have done a little research on your behalf. I have spoken to my business lawyer Mr Jack Duckworth, who reliably informs me that the documents that these people are asking you for are indeed not correct. I hate to be the one to tell you this  Justin but these people are trying to con you out of money. Have you already given them some of your money? I dearly hope that you have not as I fear that this money will be lost forever.


As well as speaking to my lawyer (Mr Jack Duckworth) I have spoken to a contact of mine who works at the American Embassy in London. Mrs Peggy Mitchell (YMCA) is an emminent human rights lawyer who work on behalf of American citizens who have difficulties whilst in the UK or abroad. As you are a US citizen she agreed to help.  She confirmed what Mr Duckworth had previously told me, that these people are indeed trying to extort money from you. On your behlaf, Mrs Mitchell has spoken directly to the District Governor of Abidjan,  Mr Pierre Djedji Amondji  who was outraged to hear what has happened to you. He assures Mrs Mitchell that he will demand your immediate release from captivity immedicately.


I have been so badly traumatised by what has happened to you, my one and only love, that I have decided to get the next plane over to see you. I am booked on the 8:35am flight from Manchester Airport tomorrow which is due to land at Abidjan, Felix Houphouet Boigny Airport, Cote d'Ivoire, at 2:55pm on Thursday 3rd November. I am also bringing with me Mr Duckworth and Mrs Mitchell so we can all ensure that you are safe and well and that the people responsible for this terrible crime are brought to justice. The District Governor has assured us that you will be released by then so we will be free to start our lives together Justin.

Oh Justin, you have no idea what all this has done to me. I have been a nervous wreck. I almost went out and scored some crack just to steady my nerves but I thought better of it. I feel so much better knowing that in just a matter of a couple of days we will be in each others arms, loving and caring for each other like two decent, honest people. Oh Justin, I love you so much. We will get through this together for I am yours and you are mine.

Oh, I have to say that I am a tad disappointed with  your love poems. I googled a few of the words and you have quite clearly just copied them off the interent. This actually made me feel quite cross and I went outside and slapped a passing pensioner. Here's me, sending you hand written words of love and devotion and all you do is copy yours from a website. Shame on you. I am prepared to spend vast amounts of time and money to come and rescue you and you can't even send me a genuine poem written by yourself. It's a good job I love you Justin or things could be very different.

Anyway my sweet love, my angel, my hearts desire, I must go now. But don't fear, for I shall be with you, by your side in just a couple of days. Please don't forget to let me know when Mr
Pierre Djedji Amondji  has secured your release from police custody.



Waiting to hear from you soon.




All my devoted love forever


From your Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


PS, Remember, back to the wall and mouth shut at all times xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: