Friday 4 November 2011

More kindness than I can't accomodate - a reply from Justin

As expected, Justin had replied this morning. He must be rubbing his hands with glee as his expected cash windfall. He's going to be sorely disappointed!

My Lovely sweetie,
 
I am so much thankful to me and full of joy because you have shown me real love, I will forever be grateful to you. I was touched when you said you cancelled a business appointment to meet to my needs, honey I will get you back more kindness that you can't accomodate, I am grateful to you always.
 
This is late in the night, I couldn't sleep just thinking of you and our futur, know this today and it's coming from the dept of my heart " WE BOTH SHALL BE HAPPY TOGETHER AS ONE FOREVER AND EVER AND NONE CAN COME IN BETWEEN US" I can feel it, I dearly love you.
 
Thanks in advance for your help to me, I will be waiting for your mail
 
I love you so much,
 
Your one and only Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment