Tuesday 1 November 2011

You make me want to handglide - my reply To Justin

Oh Justin, do you really think I am that silly that I would send vast amounts of money to someone I have never met? Someone who can't even be arsed to send me a love poem? Well you're not getting a sniff of my money until you do!!!


Oh my darling Justin.

I am so terribly sorry to hear about your misfortune but I am a little confused. I was under the impression that you had travelled to the Ivory Coast to sell some gold and diamonds that you had purchased from the Japanese to some Arabians. I checked back at your previous emails and that is definately what you said.

What are the documents that you have to purchase and why are they so blooming expensive? £36, 750 seems an awful lot of money for a few bits of paper. Are you sure these people aren't in fact just trying to trick you out of money? Some people, even in a position of authority aren't always as honest and trustworth as you and I. You really ought to check what they are saying is true before you hand over any of your money.

When you email me back with a few more details I will see what I can do about sending you the money you need. After all, what is money without love?

Anyway Justin, not that I want to make light of your situation, but whilst you are in police custody you will have quite a lot of time on your hands. It's great they allow you access to a computer so we can keep in touch. I don't mean to be miserable or anything but have you written me my love poem yet?  I did send you one and have asked several times for one in return but you haven't complied. This makes me feel very very sad Justin. I am sure that whilst you are wallowing in the Abidjan Police cells you can take just a bit of time to write me one. PLEASE WRITE ME A LOVE POEM JUSTIN!!! Prove to me that you love me and that I am important in your life. I want to believe you but unless you send me a love poem, I may well start to doubt you. Doubt is a bad emotion. Where there is doubt, other insecurities creep in and before you know it, we have fallen out of love. I DO love you Justin, I really do. I just need you to prove it to me.

Justin my sweetheart, please send me more in depth details about the documentation you are required to purchase, what it is, why you need it and why it is so expensive as well as my lovely heartfelt love poem and I shall look into transferring the  £1750 over to you as soon as possible.

Here is a quick poem I have written for you. I hope  it cheers you up.

Justin's in jail
I weep and I wail
But the Lord has arisen
To save him from prison.

Justin McBride
My feelings inside
Make me want to hand glide
Into the sea, at low tide

As quick as a flash
I'll send you the cash
But to bed I must crash
And give my bean a bash


I hope you like it Justin. Please don't forget to send me my poem and make me happy.

Be safe my dear, sleep well and remember to keep your back to the wall at all times.

My love always and forever

Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS DO NOT FORGET MY POEM OR I  WILL BE VERY VERY UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment