Wednesday 9 November 2011

The end of a beautiful love affair? - a message to Justin

I have now been relased from hospital after my acident and am pleading for Justin to reconsider dumping me!

My dearest darling sweet Justin.

I am finally home after being released from hospital today. This should be a joyous occasion but truth be told, I am heartbroken. My neighbour Annette passed on your message that you no longer want to hear from me again.

WHY? What have I done that has made you want to be like this Justin? All I have ever done is be honest, truthful and loving towards you. I have never lied or cheated (even when the gorgeous pizza delivery man offered me a nibble on his pepperoni)  I have laid my soul bare and given my heart to you and you treat me like this.

Was it my fault that I got hit by that lorry? NO!! Did I want to have my leg smashed into pieces and have it screwed back together again? None of it was my fault. I lay in my hospital bed sobbing as I felt my whole world had ended. I was inconsolable Justin. Even the skillfull and very accommodating hands of the extremely good looking doctor could not rouse me from my despair.

Why do you not love me any more Justin? Are you worried that I will now be a cripple, forever confined to a wheelchair or hobbling on sticks? Don't you want a wife with a broken leg? My leg will heal but I fear my heart will not. I cannot believe that you could abandon me like this in my hour of need. I thought you were a genuine and honest man who loved me for the wo(man) that I am . How could you be this cruel to me?

I guess I must abide by your wish and never contact you again. I would like  to hear this directly from you please then I shall leave you in peace.  I just hope that someone out there can help you in your current crisis and send you the money you need to  be released from prison, as een though you profess not to love me anymore, my feelings are still as strong.  Although as you have no family, being a full time orphan I guess this will be pretty difficult.  It's such a shame as I was going to  send Annette to the local Western Union Office to pay the money you need on my behalf. She's off into town later as she had a win on the lottery at the weekend and has to go to sign some release forms etc for it to be paid into her bank account. I just hope she doesn't spend it all on cider!! Obviously now I cannot think of sending money to someone who doesn't love me.

Justin, you have broken my heart. I don't think I shall ever entertain another relationship ever again. I hope you are proud of yourself!!! You have shattered my world just like that lorry of prosthetics shattered my leg.

Be happy Justin, be safe and remember, I will always love you.

Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment