Thursday 3 November 2011

The banks are about to close, hurry up Justin!

Having had no reply to my questioning email of this morning, I thought it wouldn't hurt to send another one enquiring after Justin's well being. The banks close shortly and I want to get the money to him as soon as possible. Let's see if he replies to this one!

Dearest darling Justin.

Did you get the email I sent you this morning? I set off for town to pay the money as I said I would but you never answered my email. Is everything ok? I have the money ready to send you as soon as you just clarify those couple of questions. I know it's not a huge amount of money but all the same, I want to make sure it gets to you safely.

I do worry about you Justin. I think you are a wonderful soul and actually quite vulnerable. Please let me know you are alright and answer my questions so I can send you the money you need. All I want is for us to start our lives together, to be as one under the love and guidance of the great Goddess Mozalina. She will safely deliver you from your captivity with my financial help so we can be married and be happy at last.

Please reply with the information I need as soon a possible as the banks close in  an hours time and then you will have to wait until tomorow for the money. Time is precious Justin so do as you are told and hurry!

With much love, devotion and obedience

Your (almost) wife Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS I had my chest waxed in the shape of a 'J' as a tribute of my love for you xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment