Thursday 3 November 2011

Ooops! I missed the bank - my reply to Justin

Because of his delay in replying to me, I missed the bank! What a shame. Never mind, I'll pay the money tomorrow.


My darling sweet cheeks Justin.

As you took your time in replying to me today I didn't get to the bank in time to send you the money. It was already closed by the time I arrived.

Instead I decided to pay a visit to my old friend Sister Julie the Accepted. She is a nun who lives in the Convent of Saint Jimmy of Saville. She is a gracious and kind lady if a little odorous due to the strict vegan diet imposed by the priest.  Eating that many sprouts may be good for the soul but believe me, it does absolutely nothing for one's digestion!!

Anyway, back to the matter in hand. I did have an important business meeting in my diary for 9am tomorrow but you, your safety and happiness mean so much to me that I have cancelled it! I do hope you are gratefull and will show me the appropriate gratitude in your next email. The meeting was with a new client who is wanting me to make some exclusive christmas design merkins for her sex toys catalogue business. Dame Dildo (as we affectionately call her) needs to discuss the price for me to make 5000 'santa' sacks' for the boys and 5000 'Festive Flanges' for the girls! I have manged to put her on hold until Monday morning so I can put all my time and effort into helping you Justin. You are my priority and don't you ever forget that ok?!!

Right, off to bed for me so I can be up bright and early to get straight to the bank. I will email you the details of the transaction as soon as it is complete and fingers crossed, within a few days we will be starting our new life together. Remember I love you Justin so very, very much.

All my love, devotion and heartfelt emotion

Your ever loyal Samantha xxxxxxxxxxx

PS I showed Sister Julie your photo and she said if she wasn't 70 years old and celibate, she'd do you good style like a horny rabbit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment