Saturday 5 November 2011

Tuppence - a reply from Annette

Even though Justin requested that Annette not reply to him, she has!! She off to the shop for cider and a lottery ticket! Fingers crossed as it's a rollover!!!


Thts not very nice is it? She's laid up in hospital and you dump her? I'll tell her you said "get well soon" but I think she will be gutted that you've dumped her. She were well into you. I told her that these long distance love things dont work but she dint listen.

Anythink else you want me to tell her? I'm gonna visit her later, tek her some grapes and stuff (and a razor) Seriously man, she is gonna be well gutted. She might be a rich bitch but she's ain't got many frends and stuff. Dunno why she bothers wi me cos I aint got 2 pennies to rub together. Mind you, at least my tuppence is real Roflmfa!!!!

I best get  gone. Off to get some cider for tonight - can't wait to watch X Factor (Johhny to win wooop wooop!!) and gonna put my lottery on. Massive rollover tonight - £25, 000000!! I'll have a bit of that thank you very much lol lol!! Imagine winiing that? I be richer than her lmao!!

Smell ya later Justine

Frim Annette x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment