Friday 4 November 2011

I'm only making plans for Justin - my reply to Justin

Today is the day when Justn thinks he will be getting his hands on £1750 of my hard earned cash. Dream on baby!!

Good morning my darling Justin!!

And what an amazingly good morning it is too :)

I am so excited about today Justin I can barely contain myself. Are you excited too Justin? Are you? Are you?  Today heralds the start of something truely amazing. It's the  start of our new life together.

I was so excited last night that I barely slept. I laid in bed making plans for you. Do you remember the group Xtc and their hit song "Making plans for Nigel"?  It was a bit like that, only "Making plans for Justin" instead!

I'm only making plans for Justin
I only want what's best for him
I'm only making plans for Justin
Justin just needs this (financial) helping hand

And if young Justin says he's happy
He must be happy
he must be happy
He must be happy with my cash

I'm only making plans for Justin
He has his future in a British town
I'm only making plans for Justin
For him I'll wear a wedding gown

And if young Justin needs some money
I'll send him money
Oh lots of money
I will never let him down!

Justin is not outspoken
But he likes to speak
And ask me to send him cash (overseas)
So off to the bank I must dash

I'm only making plans for Justin.

Rightyho my dear, I am off to town to send you the money. I was going to catch a cab but I feel like walking in the grey northern rain this morning. There is just something so life affirming about getting rained on don't you think? I shall walk with a spring in my step, love in my heart and a tingle in my loins (a slight case of thrush. Nothing for you to worry about, I have some cream!)

Please keep an eye on your mail Justin as I shall send you the transaction details as soon as it is complete.

Here's to our long and happy future together!

All my love, devotion and obedience forever

Your darling Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Which would you choose - One giant testicle or twenty little testicles?

No comments:

Post a Comment