Thursday 3 November 2011

He is VERY VERY VERY SORRY - a reply from Justin.

It looks as if Justin has actually read my last email. I am sure he either doesn't read them properly or most likely, hasn't got a clue what I am on about as he never makes proper comment on anything I say.  This time he has! Maybe that's because he thinks he is at risk of me not sending him the money he wants. Anyway, he is VERY VERY VERY SORRY for being rude and unrespectful.

My sweetheart,
 
If you can look into my letters you will discovered that I am grieved and in sorrow that is why I sounded that way to you. In all sincerity and honesty I have never deired to hurt you nor say anything that will bruise your heart or the intentions you had for me. I AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR SOUNDING RUDE AND UNRESPECTFUL, PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVE.
 
I said also that i am your husband, and you didn't like it. My wish is to marry you when i will come down to UK , if calling myself your husband annoyed you, I STILL ASK YOU TO FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART AND FORGIVE ME.
 
All I have in me now is your love, despite of what I am going through here, please my love help me out for you alone I have left.
 
Please the money has to be sent through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gramm Money Transfer for safety and quick reception, which means that as soon as you send it in the next 5 minutes I can pick it up and leave here. So this is the information the money will be sent to:
 
Name: McBride Justin
Address: No. 16 rue des chevaliers, Abidjan – Ivory Coast
 
As soon as you sent it email me the information, please I beg you so that I can leave here.
 
I will want you to know this, I am not after your money I love you with all my heart and I want to grow old by your side, to protect, cherish, and care for you that is what I want. ONCE MORE I AM VERY VERY SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME IN ANY WAY I HAVE HURT, I AM MILLION TIME SORRY; I LOVE YOU
 
I will be waiting for your quick response,
 
I love you
Justin McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment