Thursday 3 November 2011

Do a runner!!!!! - my reply to Justin

If I am going to send my darling Justin the money he demands I need clarification on a few things first. I have replied with a few questions that I have asked him to answer. He better do or he's gettimg nowt!! I have also come up with a cunning plan!

Good morning Justin.

I feel so much better today after a good nights sleep. It's amazing what a good few Z's can do for a girl. I had the most amazing dream too! It involved Tom Baker, a plate of raspberry jelly and a Black and Decker cordless drill! I was rather moist when I awoke!!  I don't suppose you have been sleeping so well in your cramped prison cell. Oh well! It could be worse I guess. To quote from one of my all time favourite authors, Dr Theodor Seuss Geisel : 

  • And suppose that you lived
    In that forest in France
    Where the average young person
    Just hasn't a chance
    To escape from the perilous
    Pants eating plants!

  • You oughta be thankful
    A whole heaping lot
    For the people and places
    You're lucky you're not.           (Did I ever tell you how lucky you are? Dr Seuss 1973)   

So Justin, chin up chuck :) Things will get better I am sure.

The banks are open now so I shall shortly make my way into town to transfer the money to you.

I just need to clarify a couple of things first Justin, after all, we don't want anything to go wrong with this transaction do we? The address you have given me, is this a residential or a business address? Obviously you don't live in Abidjan as you are an American citizen so it can't be your home address. You told me it was the very first time you had ever been to The Ivory Coast so I am guessing that you don't have friends there either. Maybe it is the address of a relative?  I am only asking these questions Justin as I want to make sure they money is transferred directly to you and doesn't end up in the hands of some criminal.

Secondly, when I offered to come over to Abidjan with my legal colleagues, you told me that you had been taken to another prison and you had no idea which city you were in. So Justin, if I send the money to the address in Abidjan, how do I know you will receive it? How will you get there to collect it if you are locked up? Surely your captors are not just going to release you to go and collect your money? Or maybe they will! Maybe they haven't thought this through very well at all. (sometimes these criminals are more than a tad stupid)

Justin, I have an idea!!!! ( I am so clever sometimes, quite frankly it scares me!) If your captors set you free to go and collect the money I am going to send you, you could just do a runner! Tell them you are going to  collect the money and return immediately to pay them the remainder of the balance for the documents they require (even though we both know that these supposed documents don't really exist) Leave them something as a bond, your watch or phone or something of similar value. Then, as soon as you get the money I will send you, go to the nearest airport and book yourself on the first available flight to Manchester. Do not worry about your posessions and such like. I will provide everything for you on your arrival. I will treat you like a King! You will want for nothing my darling.

So what do you think? Plan or what eh?!!! Innitt?!!

Right Justin, I have a few things to attend to before I leave for town. Please reply as soon as possible as I am not happy about sending the money until I know exactlywhere it is going and how you are going to access it. Please answer fully all the questions I have asked you as it is most important for this money transferto go through that everything is correct and above board. I do love you so dearly my sweet and just want you to be out of that hell hole as soon as possible.

I shall attend my appointment with my beauty therapist (I still have to wax my chest once a month or it gets a bit stubbly) and await your earnest reply.

Sending you all the love in the world my darling man

From your ever loving and trusting Samantha xxxxxxxxxx

PS if you had to choose would you eat chocolate tasting poo or poo tasting chocolate? Please answer that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment