Wednesday 2 November 2011

I have told Justin how rude he has been and demanded an apology. Then, and only then will I consider his request (demand) for money. Silly, silly boy!!

Dear Justin.

I am not sure I care for the tone of your last two emails. I have had an extremely stressfull and traumatic day and you haven't even bothered to ask after my well being. What happened to me at the airport this morning was humiliating and has scarred me for life. You seem to have absolutely no idea what life is like for me and the daily troubles and stresses I face. Do you even care? 

I thought you were different Justin. I thought that you genuinely loved me. Now I m not so sure. I am sat here in tears brought on by your lack of compassion and understanding. Your last few emails have been cold and unfeeling and I have found this quite hurtful. I understand that you are in a bad position yourself but you are not the only one who is hurting here. How do you think I feel knowing the man I love is being held, unlawfully in a foreign prison possibly being abused in ways that are too awful to contemplate?

I offered to come and help, consulted friends and colleagues who know the law and are in a position to help you but oh no, you told me to stop it and just send you the money as you had told me. That's not very nice is it Justin? How very ungrateful! Anyone would think you didn't want to be helped.

Something else I really must question you about is your constant refferal to yourself as my husband! Justin, as far as I am aware, we are not married unless you somehow came over to the UK, sedated me with mind altering drugs and married me without my knowledge. Why do you call yourself my husband and say that I must obey you? That's jolly old fashioned if you don't mind me saying.

Justin, here is my position. I love you dearly, more than I ever thought possible. At this precise moment it is late at night here in the UK, I am tired, upset and quite frankly, annoyed at you for being so rude. My day has been a living hell and you just don't care. You threaten to stop loving me if I don't send you the money you need. What kind of love is based on financial gain? Yes I have money, yes I am willing to share it with you but not if you are going to be demanding and grumpy with me.

I need a man who will love me for me, not for my money. Please don't let me down Justin. Prove me wrong, please.

Right now I am exhausted and off to bed. Please resend me the details of where I need to send the money to, account, name etc and the best method of transfer. I will reconsider your request tomorrow after I have slept. I hope by then you will have had a long hard think about the way you have treated me today. I am truely disappointed in you Justin. You have rocked my belief in you. You are going to have to work hard to regain my respect and trust Justin.

I await your apology Justin and please show me a bit of respect and consideration in your next email or I shall think twice about sending you the money you want.

Samantha

PS Have you been knockholed yet?

2 comments: