Thursday 3 November 2011

He still loves me - A reply from Justin

He never commented on me having my chest waxed! All he wants is his money!

My Love,
 
I have no friends here, I am alone and have no one to help, the address i sent you was the address the chief officer gave me; I have never been here before. Baby the same way I sent you the information, as soon as it's done none can pick the money except me and me alone. your 2nd question: I will receive it because it's my name that is one the transfer. the officers will accompagnin me to collect the money, I do not want it to come in their names that is why for more safety let it come in my name.
 
My love don't worry, it has been written that as soon as I pay off the 1750 pounds i shall be released to my country but I will be coming down to manchester.
 
my love there is no problem go and send it and send me all the informations on the transfer paper;
 
I love you too
 
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment