Wednesday 2 November 2011

He doesn't want me to fly out - a Reply from Justin.

I am saddened to say that my darling Justin doesn't want me to fly out to see him. I am distraught!!!  I am not to fly out, I am to do as I am told by him, my husband!!! he's starting to sound a bit desperate. Hope I can drag it out a bit longer.

My Love,
 
I have paid the 35 000 already, where I am I don't know the city, I was transfered so the best you can do is to sit where you are and do as I told you. Will you be happy to hear that somthing happen to me just because you refused to do what I asked you to do. The plane fee you have booked can serve well even more. Don't come here this country has just gone out from civil war, please no matter what connexion you have i want you to do and obey me as your husband and send me the money, cancel your flight and sit there till i come. Don't contact anyone again, go and send me the money if you sincerely want to help me and allow me solve this out as a man please,
 
If you have ever respect and consider me above all love me, go now and send me the money, I love you
 
Justin

1 comment:

  1. Tut tut, it looks as if you have undermined his masculinity, you disobedient wife. He's quite clear, "obey me as your husband and send me the money" - I think you might want to ask for some clarification of your nuptials, because I feel sure that if you really *were* his wife you'd leap to obey his every command. Please ask your beloved to explain e-nuptials to a confused friend. Yours sincerely, Nora Batty xx
    [ps] I am SO loving this :)

    ReplyDelete