Friday 4 November 2011

And step in my friend Annette (last name Curtain) a message to Justin

Justin is about to find out why the money hasn't arrived. Step in my chavvy neighbour Annette (last name Curtain) passing on a message about my terrible accident!!


Hello Justine

I hope I have got the right email addy. I am one of Samantha's neighbours and her friend the nun, (sister Julie I think her name is) came round to my house earlier on. She asked me to pass a message on to you for Sammy.

The nun said that Sammy was going to town, something to do with sending something to you or summink, when she had an accident. She was crossing the road listening to her Ipod  when she got hit by a lorry full of false legs. Quite ironic really as she's smashed her left leg in and has had to go to hospital. The nun said she has got to have surgery on it as it was well mashed up!!!

Anyway, she is going to be in hospital for a few days cos the docs have gotta put some screws and rods and all that shizzle in it. She's a nice lass but a bit dopey sometimes (don't tell her I said that please).

SO are you her bloke then? She showed me a photo of you and told me you are american. She's lucky cos you is well fit!!!!!    I'd do you!!!!

Anyway Sammy is in da hospital for the next few days and told me to tell you that she loves you an all that stuff. As soon as the big doc man lets her go home she will email you ok. Have you even seen a picture of her? She ain't no oil painting love!! And did she tell you she used to be a man? PMSL!!! OMG!!! You wanna get yourself a real woman love lol lol lol!!

Right, as done what I said I would.

See ya!!

Annette x x

2 comments: