Tuesday 1 November 2011

A flurry of emails from Justin including 3 love poems!!!

I woke this morning to an amazing six emails from Justin, three of which were love poems!! Yay he finally took the hint! What a shame that the poems were pinched off the internet. I shall make sure he knows how displeased I am with that little scam! He sounds pretty desperate and sent me yet another email this afternoon. The poor boy needs my help so much. And for some reason, he seem to think that he is my husband. He must have used rohypnol as I have no recollection of our nuptuals!! The English is particularily bad in this one. Maybe the light is bad in his police cell?

My sweetheart,
 
I am so glad that you took your time to reply me quickly I am very much grateful to you my love. I had been into this trade for 7 years now and had never faced any inconveniences like this particular one. I had never been to Africa and this is my first time of coming down here. I have been dealing on gold and diamond since my death of my foster parents and at this moment I have no one else except you alone.
 
I hate fabricating things or lying, I am a man of integrity and that is what I had and will forever be with you. I vowed to you through my mails that I will ever to loyal and truthful to you that playing around, you are to precious for me to be tempered with anyhow.
 
The documents the Customs are requesting are:
1- International Trade Certificat
2- Authorization Letter from Ministry of Inter-Exter Affaires
3- Trade Tax
4- Code Fiscal Registration
 
These are the documents I need now and I had remitted the sum of 35,000 and it's remainning the 1,750. Yes It's expensive for I got merchandises that worth 3 millions plus with me and losing them will jeoperdise all my efforts of years. I am sure the customs officers are not lying they are simply doing their job and I had asked more 5 people here and each one confirm and affirm the required documents.
 
About my love for you, I love you so so so so much and will ever love you till my dying day. All I need now is for you to help me get out from here so that I will prove my loyality and total lve to you as I promised, I love you millio time and you are one and the best in the million out there, You are my wife and I am your husband indeed,
 
I love you and will be waiting to hear from you quickly for there is no more time left,
 
I love you,
 
Your husband Justin McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment