Monday 31 October 2011

What a surprise, Justin needs me to send him some money!!

As predicted, today came THE email!! My dearest, darling Justin has gone and got himself into a spot of bother. He is, apparently in the custody of the Ivory Coast Police Force because he needs to provide some documentation that costs £36, 750 and he only has £35,00 so could I kindly send him £1750 by Western Union Money Transfer! He can take a running jump. After all, he never sent me my love poem!!

There is Problem Over The Purchasement Of The Documents...
 
                Monday 31st October 2011
 
My sweetheart,
 
It's a great that I can read from you and your words of encouragement; I sincerely appreciate your gesture of words. You came into my life and I became hopeful of all my daily endeavors like wise dreams of life and target in business, you in one way or the other made me responsible over my responsibilities, I don't know what I will have become without you on my side. I love you daily and will ever do till my dying day.
 
My Love, the condition to purchase the documents is very complicated and expensive. I have gone to see the Minister of Inter/Exter Affaires with The Minister of Finances. And the both gave me the conditions that will enable me access my money when I get back home. The cost of these documents including the Tax is £36.750. And the Total Money I have on me now is £35.000 and without the charges are being completed they will not accept it. Please dear I am now stranded here because of £1750. I am asking you to assist me pay off this charge and when I come to your country can access my account and reimburse you back in double folds. Without these documents the immigration officers will not allow me fly out because I have no prove and that may put a question mark on my reputation and integrity. The money that was transferred is so great that I didn't want to lose anything out from there nor having any problem. Please for the sake of God assist me for my house also is on collateral in the bank for I placed my house for collateral so that I can raise enough money for this business. I am in the Police custody at the moment and they confirmed to me that which the complete payment they won't free me, the worst is that they eased my passport and some of my traveler’s documents. My love, what I am asking you may be difficult to you but for the sake of our future and my investment, please find a way to help me out from this jungle hills. I am down on my knees pleading you to help me get the remaining balance so that I will leave as fast as possible. Please We have a great future together and as you know two heads are better than on. I count on you to get over this mess. I count on you and I know your heart towards me is good likewise mine. I love you and will forever love you till my dying day.
 
Please try and help me with the balance, send it through western union money transfer or Money gram money transfer agency close to you to my information:
 
Name: McBride Justin
Address: No. 16 rue des chevaliers, Abidjan – Ivory Coast
 
As soon as you sent it email me the information, please I beg you so that I can leave here.
 
I will be waiting for your response, please call me on this number:  +225-45347225 .
 
Thanks in advance for all the time you have accorded me since we met, once more I count on you and love you more and more.
 
Your one and only,
Justin McBride

1 comment:

  1. Yes! As predicted! It HAD to happen. How will Sam wriggle out of this one?

    ReplyDelete