Monday 17 October 2011

Reply from me.

This is the response I sent to the initial message. This was sent to his private email address.



Dearest Justin

Thank you so very very much for your lovely message on the dating site. I was overjoyed to hear from you.

I am a 42 year old woman who is looking to meet the love of my life. I have long curly red hair and green eyes.

I am a very spiritual lady who takes my beliefs very seriously. Are you a believer too Justin? It is very important to me that any man who I choose to share my life with has a strong set of beliefs and is spiritual and moral. People who do not believe, well we all know what will happen to them don't we? Yes! Damned to the fires of hell for eternity.

My hobbies are reading, singing, baking wonderful cakes and meditating. Meditation is so very important isn't it Justin? It helps clear and focus the mind, making for a brighter and more spiritual soul. Are you a spiritual soul Justin?

So Justin, please tell me all about you. I want to hear everthing! I have a really good feeling that you and I are going to have something very special, a love to last an eternity. I do hope I am not being too forward but the great Goddess Mozalina has given me a sign and I am happy to trust her judgement.

I await your honest and speedy reply Justin. Love cannot wait, I am sure you agree!!

With much love and blessings

Samantha x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment