Tuesday 25 October 2011

6 days and no response - Have I been rumbled?

Well it had been six days since Justins last reply so I had started to think that maybe he had rumbled me. It had even been suggested that maybe he'd 'googled' himself and seen my blog! In one last attepmt to lure him back, I decided to email him asking after his well being and casually mentioning my wealth! 


Dearest Justin.

It's now been 5 days since I last heard from you. I don't know what to think any more. My initial thoughts were that you are ill. Maybe this is indeed the case and you are too ill to reply. I dearly hope that all is well with you but a part of me hopes you are ill and have not just become bored of me.

Maybe you have had a change of heart and have decided that I am not the woman for you after all. If this is the case, please Justin, put me out of my misery and let me know. If you don't love me as you said you did in previous messages, my heart will be broken but I shall leave you in peace and not continue to email you. I don't want to be a pest.

I really thought what we had was something special. I thought that I had finally found a man who I could trust and love for ever more. Maybe I was wrong? Maybe I am just a love sick old fool Justin who fell for your good looks and sweetness.

Right now I would give anything to be back in contact with you. I may have riches, a successfull business, properties here and overseas but I would trade them ALL for true love. Material things mean nothing if you don't have someone special to share them with. As you know, I have no children or siblings and both my parents and grandparents are no longer on this earth. I may be financially comfortable with my inheritences from them all but I have a void in my life that money will never be able to fill.

I hope I will hear from you again Justin, even if it is to tell me that you no longer love me. At least that way I can move on with my life and seek true love elsewhere. I hope this isn't the case and will pray for an answer soon from you.

Be happy Justin

All my devoted love forever

Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment