Monday 17 October 2011

Rim blocks, Twanky and Cooper!!

This is my reply to Justin follwing his heartfelt email of earlier today. I do hope he can forgive my loose and disgracefull past!

Dearest darling Justin.

Please don't be scared for you have nothing to fear. Let my love wipe away those worries and be happy in the knowledge that the great Goddess Mozalina has a plan for us. Yes Justin, I said US as I do believe that we are destined to be together forever. How am I so sure of this? I shall try and explain and hope and pray that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what I did. Please don't hate me Justin as I don't think I could bear that.


For many years I led an unholy life Justin. I drank alcohol, took drugs and led a life of extreme sexual depravity. Please don't hate me for this for it is something I have deep regret for now. I was lonely and craved comfort, both physical and emotionally. I would go to parties, drink and take illegal substances then have sexual relations with anyone who so wished to use me in that way. The low point came when I awoke one morning in a strange house that belonged to man I now know as Mr Twanky. Mr Twanky and his friend Seymour Cooper had done unmentionable things to me involving orange soft furnishings and a quiche and I was extremely traumatised by this. I grabbed my clothes, hastily dressed and ran out of the house. As I was running down the street, tears flooding from my eyes, I ran head first into a lady. This lady is now one of my closest friends and was a Vicar. She kindly took me to her chuch in Dibley, cleaned me up, made me tea and told me that God would forgive me. This lady, the Vicar of Dibley was to become my saviour.


Geraldine (the vicars first name) explained to me that The Great Goddess Mozzalina had a plan for my life. She was looking over me and would help me overcome my addictions. From that moment onwards, I put my trust in her and have turned my life around. Whilst sat in that small, cold church in Dibley, I had a vision! A postman was delivering leaflets for a local discount store. I hadn't noticed it sat in the porch of the church and as I left, I slipped on it and fell to the ground. The writing on the leaflet said "
Just in today! Two for a pound on all rim blocks." Just in -  Justin - it was a sign!!  I knew there and then that my destiny lay in the hands of a man named Justin. As I looked up, a statue of The Goddess Mozalina looked down upon me and I felt her good grace and love shining through.

Since then I have waited patiently for the one named Justin to come into my life. I know it probably sounds crazy, but you are my destiny. You are the one I am destined to love. It has been written since the dawn of time and our time is now.


Oh Justin, I forgive you for your untruths about your family. I care not that you are a full time orphan. I hope you can forgive me for past indescretions and see to a future, a future where we are enveloped with love for each other. I have no one else. I am all alone in this life. Since meeting Geraldine (the vicar) and having my vision, I have not touched drink or drugs and haven't had sexual relations since that fateful time with Mr's Twanky and Cooper. Please forgive me Justin. I fear my heart would break in two if you did not love me anymore.


I await your loving and forgiving response.


Your ever loving Samantha xxxxxxx


PS I did buy some of the two for a pound rim blocks but they made me rashy so never bought them again.


PPS I really do love you Justin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment