Friday 28 October 2011

I've eaten him up but he's leaving for Paris! - A reply from Justin.

Oh be still my beating bank balance! Justin is on the move. The high rolling businessman that he is, he is off to Paris then The Ivory Coast (what a surprise!) to sell some merchanidises that he bought from Japan to some Arabians. I wonder how long it will be before he gets robbed/has a terrible accident or befalls some other  terrible fate and needs me to send him money for fares/medical expenses etc? Or am I just being a cynic? After all, GOD spoke to him again yesterday about me and told him how to move with me and he has made up his mind to love me. Oh Justin!! How could I ever doubt you?!



READY FOR THE JOURNEY
 
My One and Only Heart,
 
To God be all the glory great things he has done and will still do in the future. I am happy for the way our relationship is moving, I know none of us is perfect but through the perfection of the Land of God in his grace we are also perfect. For two people to move on well in life, there must be Tolerance, Patience, Faithful, Understanding, Obedient, Trust Worthy , Loyal, Courage, Generous and above all LOVE. These are all we need dearest. I am using this time to inform you that the Lord spoke to me YESTERDAY about you again and told me how to move with you and ask me to seek his face so that I can become the right man that your soul desires to have, and I will obey HIM. All the characteristics I listed above are the guide lines given to me.
 
I have also made up my mind to Love you and treat like the Right woman and give you all attention even above your expectation. At the Moment I have an urgent trip to make to West Africa, Know this my Love after the trip I shall surely be on my way straight to where ever I can find you so that face to face we can approve of what God has begun in our lives. My reasons of coming to see you;
 
*I am coming to present myself to you personally and to your family which are now mine.
*I am coming to present myself and you to the LORD to prove to you how much you have affected me in the presence of God by accepting you into my life as WIFE..
*My coming also will be based on a good an solid investment that will bear the name of I and YOU
*I am coming to be yours and you will be mine for real ..." Face to face"

I believe in miracle and I count this relationship as divine arrangement from God Almighty, which is a miracle. My heart can't wait to see you and I can't even sleep again cos of you. You have eaten me up and now I see that your love for me is unbreakable and mine is untouchable for you. I really deeply care and love sweetheart and will do everything to keep you.

Is now I need your prayers because I will be leaving to Paris - France today the 27th  October 2011 and then to Ivory Coast West Africa which I will only spend 4 days in my trip. For there is a company Safire Worldwide in India that has Affiliate company in Paris and In Ivory coast so I am going to supply the merchandises I bought 3 months ago from Japan to some Arabians that needs the merchandises which I have down there. They need many and thank God that I have gotten more than what they needed so I pray that this trip will be a success and together we will praise God. I will like to pick you up and travel with you, but the time is short, I know next time we will go together okay.

Yes, I feel real love whenever I am reading your mails; frankly speaking you have really touched something in me that no one has ever done which you have done without knowing. Love can't be real to my heart if you are not in excitant and life is not sweet if I didn't meet you for you brought lost joy and happiness back to my heart, really I love you and care for you, and nothing can stop it.
 
I was trying to explain that to you briefly sometime ago but now I see is the right time to open more to you. I was into GOLD and DIAMOND Trade for over 6-7 years now and really I will like to do that with you baby, so that it will be more prosperous through the power of our love.
 
I will be travelling to Ivory Coast for the final conclusion about the payments. Please promise me something that you will be in touch with me by net, phone and prayers for without these simple means we can't stand, for love is real when both comply to love based on the unconditional love of God in us...
 
So sweetheart, I want you to be praying for the battle has just began and the battle is the LORD okay, just know that Forever I will love you. Am so sorry it came urgently, I didn’t know I could travel so soon. Know that God is working for you and i good, ok. Please send me your direct phone number please please....

I promise you that I will ever be in touch with you ,I love you so much and don't wanna lose you for anything,

In tears of Joy, 
Yours Only Darling,
Justin McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment