Tuesday 18 October 2011

Justin, Justin, my heart is a bustin' - a poetic reply!

I was going to send Justin a photo of 'me' as requested but decided against it. He can wait a little longer for the joy of gazing upon my beauty! I have decided instead to send him a love poem and have asked for one in return. after all, he did ask what he could do to make me happy! I have also questioned his 'dying love bed' comment and told him all about how I am praying for him. I hope he appreciates how much effort I am going to on his behalf!!


My dearest darling Justin.

Oh what joy to receive such a speedy reply from you. I have been obsessively checking my emails since yesterday, hoping that my last revelation did not put you off. You truely are a wonderful, spiritual and incredible man to forgive me and still want to correspond with me despite my terribly sinful past. You truely are an incredible person Justin. I have never ever met anyone like you.

The feelings I have for you grow on a daily basis and my heart is almost fit to burst from the love I feel for you. I cannot believe my luck that I have finally met the one whom I am destined to  be with forever and that you feel the same way. Please Justin, tell me of your feelings for me. How do I make you feel? How would you describe the love you feel for me? I have tried to  sum up my feelings in a short poem I have written for you. I hope you like it!


Justin
Justin
My heart is a bustin'
With love and care for you
Justin
Justin
I really am trustin'
That you feel the same way too!

Justin McBride
Please be by my side
And love me forever true
Justin McBride
My love I can't hide
I need to be with you.

You asked what you could do to make me happy. Would you please write me a love poem too Justin? I love poetry and a poem of love written by you, especially for me would mean so much. It would show me how much you care and how deep your feelings are for me.

Justin, I have to admit that I am a little bit worried. In your last email you said you were "on your dying love bed". Are you ill? You haven't mentioned any illness to me before and now I am going out of my mind with worry. I am meditating and praying constantly to the wonderous Goddess Mozalina that you be spared any sickness and be restored to good health. If you are ill Justin, please be honest with me. We can get through this together. The prayer I am saying may help you to feel more positive so I shall share it with you.

Wonderous, most Holy Goddess Mozalina, look down on my darling Justin. He is a righteous man, free of sin and evil intentions. Please heal his body, protect his spirit and fill him full of your love. Oh Goddess Mozalina, I offer myself to you. Use me as you see fit. I am your tool, just as Justin is a tool too. TiVo TiVo Zumba TiVo TiVo Zumba Goddess Mozalina, highest of high, holiest of holy. May the Goddess Mozalina and the Arc Angel Isaac watch over Justin and heal his broken body, mind and spirt. TiVo TiVo Zumba TiVo TiVo Urbex.
I do hope this short prayer gives you comfort and a realisation that you are the dearest and most important thing to me Justin. Please send me a speedy reply and set my mind at ease that you are not in fact dying as your last email led me to believe. I shall continue to pray just in case you are ill as it won't do any harm now will it?

Yours loving and forever

Your ever loving Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS I am so glad I make you fill complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment