Tuesday 25 October 2011

Are you ok? A mail to Justin.

Having not heard from Justin in a few days I thought I'd send a quick mail. I didn't want him to think I was losing interest so I sent this :

Dearest Justin.

I have tried so hard not to mail you and be a pest but I simply cannot wait any longer. I must know, are you ok?

Your last email has me so, so worried and I cannot clear my head of thoughts that you may be ill. Please Justin, let me know that you are ok. For all I know, you may have been trampled and injured by a hoard of rampant, horny goats or succumbed to a nasty bout of gingivitis of the anoos. All I need is a message from you to say that you are alive and well and I shall be happy once more. I just can't stand the uncertainty.

Justin, I shall continue to pray that you will be delivered from whatever ails you and hope for a speedy reply.

I know we have chatted a lot but is there anything you wish to know about me or ask of me? Just ask and I will tell and if there is anything I can do to make you happy, just say and I will do it. I just want to make you happy Justin :)

Keep safe, be happy and please email me back soon.

Your ever loving and devoted Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS plain natural yoghurt is good for gingivitis of the anoos. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment