Monday 17 October 2011

Reply from Justin - the full time orphan!

This is the reply I received today following my message about the microlight/cow incident! Wow!! What a coincidence. Justin is actually an orphan too, just the same as me. Isn't that just freaky!! But he isn't just any old kind of orphan, he is a 'full time orphan'. Amazing, considering he is an adult!! What is also amazing is that he is now completely in love with me, despite only exchanging a couple of messages. Please note in this message, the emphasis on GOD. He thinks I am a religious nut so is doing all he can to let me know that he is too. We are so compatible it's scary! Where has he been all my life? (besides the internet cafe in Nigeria or wherever he is!) Oh and WTF?? He seems to think we are already married (guff about matrimonial vows!!)



I am scared that you will want a man like me....
                                                                   
Beloved Sweetie,
 
I am glad once again to be before my PC to email you and know how you are doing. I wasn't away to get you worried but is due to some ideas that came into my mind and that really scared me. It's not about you but about myself and my background. I vowed to GOD to tell you everything about me both the good and the bad and if it's the will of GOD we shall still be together. Behold my worries in this relationship and I won't want you to turn your back on me due to the things I will say in this mail.
 
You have to know that I am a man full of care and love but has never experienced real love in my life. I was born in the year 1960 and unfortunately I didn't know or see my biological parents till this day. But according to the plan of life, I was adopted by my foster parents that told me when I was 5 years old that they weren't my real parents. Even my foster parents left this world 10 years ago, it's a way to inform you that I am full time orphan. After their death the family of my foster parents asked me to leave them alone that I came to inherit what the brother had, I was rediculed and sent out from a house which I know that I bought for my foster parents. I didn't give up and after 3 years GOD gave me another better house than the former.
 
After then, I met my EX and business associates that turned down all my efforts of years, through the experience I decided to work alone never to share my business ideas with anyone nor trust any. I have gone through pains and GOD has  been faithful has healed my heart and mind, now I am a new man. I have also made God my whole world. By the grace of GOD I have a good reputation and integrity since I came down into this world.
 
This is what I will like to inform you, can you build a lasting Home in the fear of GOD Almighty with an orphan? Why I asked you this is because my heart has gone ahead of me and at the moment I am in LOVE with you even when I know I haven't seen you face to face. I am trying to control my feeling not mailing all the time but now I will like to inform you that even my soul has approved you but if you think it's impossible to be with me, I will still try to understand you for I can't oblige you to do something you don't want to do. But as for me, How I wish to spend my rest life by your side. You are my dreams come through. I loving you dearly and deeply.
 
I shall be waiting for your response,
I shall forever remain faithful to my matrimonial vows to you...
 
Loving you always,
Yours sweety
McBride Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment