Monday 17 October 2011

My response.

This is my response to Justin's heartbreaking email. How could anyone not love him? I hope he falls for me. He is such a catch!


Dearest Justin

Oh my heart skipped a beat when I saw you had replied. Justin, you have no idea how happy I was to receive your reply.

I was in tears as I read about all your troubles. Oh Justin, why has someone as lovely as yourself been dealt such a raw deal? Your faith must carry you through and you must look to the fact that God will punish those who have wronged you. He will smite them and may they burn in the hot hot fires of hell. You are an amazing  person to be able to forgive them, especially the ex girlfriend who betrayed you like that. How could someone who claims to love you, steal from you and deceive you in such a way? 

If I were to be in a relationship with someone as wonderful and genuine as you, I would treasure and love you for an eternity and never do anything to jeapordise that. All I can say is that she must have been a fool.

I shall tell you a little about myself now Justin if I may.

I am 42 and live in the UK. I was orphaned at a young age (2) when both my parents were killed in a freak accident. They were driving down a narrow country lane on the way home from visiting an elderly relative. To the left was a field full of cows, just doing their usual cow type business. A local pilot was flying his microlight aircraft above the field when it was struck by lightening. The plane came hurtling down into the field of cows and crashed, bursting into flames with a huge explosion. The impact of the explosion caused one of the cows to be flung high into the air. Unfortunately, the cow landed with an enormous impact right onto the roof of my parents car, squashing the roof into them and casuing them to crash their car. They were killed instantly. Although I was young, I can still remember them and hold a great love for them in my heart. I have never eaten beef or drunk milk since as the memory of that deadly cow will live with me forever.

I was raised by my grandparents who were kind gentle people but have both been dead for a number of years now. I have no brothers or sisters and no children either. I live alone except for my 7 pet rats and my memories. I have to admit that I sometime get lonely and long for someone to love and care for. I pray to the Goddess Mozalina that she will deliver the perfect man to me, for me to love and cherish for all time.

Did I tell you that I love to write poetry Justin? I love words and it helps me to express how I feel. I'd love to share one of my poems with you and hear what you think of it.


If you walk with you head down,
You can count every step you take,
I know every place I've been now,
I can count every mistake.
Ive heard so many times before.
Almost forgotten how to dream,
All that I was running from,
Is all I need to save me.


I couldnt let you in my heart, 
Light and fiction it's falling apart.
Just wait I found you,
Dont give it up. I have overcome.
Now I cant let you go,
You showed me something that I never know,
And finally I found the one. I have overcome.

I hope you like it Justin.

Anyway, I should leave you in peace now. I dearly hope to hear from you again soon.

Be happy and may the Goddess Mozalina shine her love and blessings down upon you.

Samantha x x x


**Lyrics pinched from Alexandra Burke - Overcome**

No comments:

Post a Comment