Monday 17 October 2011

Message 2 from 'Justin'.

This is the response I received following my initial email to Mr McBride. Please note the excessive use of capital letters at the beginning of every word! The poor man had such a hard life. My heart bleeds for him!



Hello Dear Samantha,  
Thanks For The Privilege Of Communicating With You Independently By Email. I Believe The First Thing We Need To Do At This Point Is Allowing Each Other A Little Access Into Our World As I Have No Doubt That A Door Of Friendship With A Great Promise Of Something More Than Just Friendship Has Opened And Believe Me By Faith, I Can See The Beauty Of What This Little Effort Will Produce At The End.
My Full Name Is McBride Justin Born On The 24th December 1962 In Bronx New York. I Am A Mixed Anglo-American; My Dad Is An American Born And Brought Up In New York, Mum Had A British Background Originally From Wales, But She Spent Almost All Her Life In The United States. My Parents Relocated To Seattle, Washington When I Was Still Very Young; So I Grew Up In Seattle, My Mother Gave In To Cancer A Few Years After We Relocated To Seattle. So I Grew Up With My Father And The Only Brother Bright Who Was A Victim Of Terrorist Attack On World Trade Center In 2001. My FatherCouldn’t Handle the News of His First Son’s Death He Had Stroke and Presently Partially Paralyzed and His Mobility Impairment Makes Him 100% Dependent.  I Lived and Schooled In UK; Had My Degrees In The College Of Manchester, And Oxford University Respectively; I Graduated As Civil Engineer With A Degree In Estate Management.

I Have Experienced A Great Emotional Torture In My Life Because Of The Lost Of The Two Most Important People In My Life, But In All I Decided To Move On. Another Most Painful Event That Almost Ruined My Entire Life Was In 2002.  I Met A Lady Called Hannah From Madrid - Spain That I Loved With Everything In Me And Wanted To Build Home With Her, But Unfortunately She Was A Wrong Choice, I Trusted Her Even With My Life, But She Turned Around And Hurt Me By Going Out With Her Ex-Boy Friend And Latter On In Collaboration With Her Ex Emptied Our Joint Account Of A Very Huge Amount Because She Had Unrestricted Access To The Account, She Had Access To Some Of My Most Vital Documents Because She Did Everything To Earn My Trust Over The Little Time We Spent Together, But Struck Me So Badly When I Never Expected. I Decided To Forgive Her Because I Loved And Can’t Imagine Myself Seeing Her Suffer In Jail.

Since The 2003 Till This Point I Have Not Been Into Any Relationship. The Troubles That I Encountered As I Was Growing Up Didn’t Dampen My Zeal To Work Hard And Be Successful And Was Not Enough For Me To Lose Hope Of Finding A Sincere God Fearing And Honest Woman; I Didn’t Tell You All These To Attract Any Pity, But For The Necessity Of Transparent Introduction Of Myself And To Tell You That I Am Completely Healed And Ready To Face A Brighter Future For God Is With Me, The Thing I Suffered In Life Made Me A Man Of Strong Moral Values And Character.

Presently I Am Still Single And Live Alone With My 3 Dogs 3 Parrots In My House In Seattle Washington, But I Have People Working For Me As Stewards, Gardeners Dog Trainers Etc. I Am A Very Energetic, Strongly Rooted Christian With A Great Sense Of Humor. I Strive To Be The Best That God Has Called Me To Be And I Try To Encourage Others To Do The Same. I Love Living Life In All Simplicity And Consider Myself A Cross-Cultural Individual And A Broadminded Person. I Have A Variety Of Interests, But Especially Enjoy Warm Climate Outdoor Activities (E.G. Beach, Golf, Rollerblading, Biking, Etc. And Weekend Getaways. I Am Family And Friend-Oriented. Although Not A Perfect Human, But I Will Describe Myself As A Work In Process; So If You Find Any Fault In Me Or In My Character, Don’t Throw Me Away Because I Can Be Changed Or Corrected With Love.  Although Out Of Relationship For Some Years Now, Yet I Am A Very Romantic Person. I Am Not Expecting My Soul Mate To Be An Angel From Heaven For I Know There Will Be None. In All Sincerity I Am In Search Of A Woman With A Vacuum In Her Heart Which Only A Man Like Me Could Fill, I’m  Trusting God For A Woman  That Can Accommodate Anyone And Love Without Holding Back Anything. Someone That Is Not Judgmental, Real In All Her Commitments… For A Start, This Is The Much About Me. GOD Is All For Me And To Me.

I Long to Read Your Mail Again,

McBride Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment