Monday 17 October 2011

Message number 1

This is the initial message I received on a dating site. Pretty obvious it's a scammer.



Dearest Friend,  
I was arrested by your profile, and I will love to know you better and more. I believe time always bring 2 to make 1, I am here in search of my half or my soulmate. I hope that your profile is real, if it's so please Can you give me a chance to know you and express my kind personality with you? if it's ok with you , I will like you to please email me on this address and don't forget to tell me more of you, your likes and dislikes including your pictures: ********@rocketmail.com 

NB: Know that distance , age, social status have nothing to do in this, above all LOVE is the Greatest... Thanks for your comprehension and consideration 

Yours new friend, I wait for your reply, Justin McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment