Tuesday 25 October 2011

He lost control and went to bed! A reply from Justin.

Well well well!!! After 6 days of no communication, the lovely Justin sent me not one, but three emails all in one day! Aren't I the lucky lady?! Apparently the reason he didn't reply sooner was that he did some exercise, lost control and went to bed!!! Oh the poor baby!! He then waffles on with his usual, badly scripted nonsense. But bless him, he tells me his fathers dying words -  " None knows it all, We need each other to make it up to our divers destinies".  Divers? But I don't know any divers! Oh and he asks again for my cellphone number. Might have to get me a cheap sim for my old phone!!

My Sweety Samantha,
 
I am sorry for delay in replying your mail, It has been long I exercised my body, so after the exercises I lost control and went to bed. but in all even right in my dream you became my priority.
 
I am well impressed with the level of understanding and committement towards this meeting and I am well convinced that there is nothing that will stop this except you and I. I feel like telling you little more about me. I am a man that has never felt the love of my parents and presently have none to confide on if not GOD the Most High alone. I was living in the world of loneliness till I met you. I know and have been told that everyone has his or her own destiny and the way you begin your journey of life may not be the same with mine likewise the ending of the journey. I am using this time to inform you that I dont have a big family on earth but I have one in heaven. I am simply an orphan that has worked very hard to become what I am today in all purity in business and in life style.
For two differents people to come together, the both must know that 2 differents worlds are coming together to be one and that will be a challenge that this same both has to face if really they want to be together. I am a man that don't like to put my social status or level in life at front when it comes in Love Deals. I am real and Honest and tenderhearted in all my committements but don't like someone that feels that She is can make it alone for we all depend on each others for survival. This is the last word my father said before He died" None knows it all, We need each other to make it up to our divers destinies".
 
In all I am trying to say is I need you and want to be with you even if it will take me the eternity I am ready. The level I am now with you has nothing to do with when I met you, I feel more close to you each passing moment and I don't want this to be a dream but a reality. I will like to correct something in you that i see it may sonner or latter be a problem in between is do not and never compare my love and ways of doings things with your past experiences, for I am uniquely I, not like others. The past may have no good records but we can make it up again and better than your past experiences if you can open your heart to me as I do to you.
 
I want to build my business with you, I hope you know I deal on Gold and Diamond Trade, it's interesting you will love it. Above all I am in love with you my dearest, Forgive me if I am fast in telling you but just know that it's killing each passing minutes, I love you and deeply I confess it... you are my choice and forever you will be... I loving you now and will always do. I think this time will be the best time to be together forever, I desire it so much dearest. Send me your cellphone.
 
Take care of yourself for me,
Thinking deeply for you.
McBride Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment